Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sore lung and chest pains 4 3 weeks!

Options
  • 10-02-2011 9:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hello! i am just looking for adive what to do next ...
    For 3 weeks i have had really bad left lung pain & chest pains and they have not gone away . I have seen doctors and they gave me antibiotics to clear a chest infection ... I also went to hospital and they even took blood and did x ray and evrything seemed normal just my lung was slightly swollen ! they gave me difene 50mg for the swelling. I have no idea what to do next .. i work in childcare and at the minute the pain is so bad that i wont be able to lift any children. I have been in and out of work this week i have been out for the entire week . any help or suggestions would be great !
    ps- I have no allergies , have not fallen or hurt myself or have asthma hope that helps !:):D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

sorry tina, we can't allow threads that ask for medical advice - wish we could help, it's just too dodgy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement