Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 months to AWESOME!

Options
  • 10-02-2011 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Not entirely sure why im writing this, hopefully it will give me the motivation i need to keep going!!

So, i started my '3 months to AWESOME' work out 7 days ago and so far, doing quite well! I'll write my food and exercise routine daily and before i know it, i'll be 10kg lighter... yeh right!!

Im 5ft 3
    I reckon im about 69kg

Thursday
    Had a training seminar after work so couldnt go gym but i did brisk walk for 45 minutes.'
    Ate: no breakfast (i know, very naughty)
    Salad sandwich on brown bread and an orange for lunch
    Steamed veg for dinner
    Snacks of fruit, nuts and a tub of yoghurt

Lets see how this goes....! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

3 months to Awesome didn't exactly go according to plan... so i'm back, with a vengeance!!!

Since i last posted i got down to 63kg but this week im now 65kg again and im in a slight rage over it. So along with recording my exercise i shall also record my diet and see how we go !!

Catch ye all tomorrow! :D

Just realised this morning what a bad week it was to start documenting my health and fitness.... i have an something on nearly every night! :( DRAIN!!!!

Woke at 6.15am... off to the gym half asleep.

10 Mins warm up on Bike, level 9 Random Hill
    20 Mins Treadmill incline at 2, 6.4k an hour (usually do intervals but have proper sore boobs lately - too much information maybe? haha)
    20mins Cross Trainer, level 8, Random Hill.
    5 min cool down on treadmill

Before gym i had a slice of wholemeal toast with a scrape of Flora which i never usually have but i woke up ravenous. After gym i had 2 weetabix with a little skim milk and one teaspoon of sugar and a cup of tea with one tea spoon of sugar, and a dash of skim milk. (i know - cut the sugar! :( )

Mid morning snack was an apple.

Lunch was a toastie (im in NZ and its baltic so no summer salads for me!!) of whole meal bread, two thin slices of low fat ham, one slice of cheddar cheese and onion. Yoghurt was desert.

Mid afternoon snack was a mandarin.

Pre-gym snack was 2 cracker bread with a scrape Philadelphia Extra Light.

After work workout, one hour hardcore spinning... (im actually nearly dead)

And dinner at my friends was chicken curry and rice but i did only have a tiny portion and a glass of wine.

Now off home to do it all over again tomorrow..... sigh!!! This weight better come off soon or i may crack up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

supermouse just to note it's fine to track your Fitness endeavours but we no longer allow food diaries to be kept on the forum :)

Best of luck.

Supposed to wake at 6.15 for my workout - my eyelids had other ideas. Off to work i go, upset that i missed my morning burst of energy but planned to go after work.
    10 mins warm up Bike - level 8, random hill
    Ran 3 out of 5km on the treadmill - aiming for 5km in two weeks. Thrilled that i did the 3km! At speed of 9.1km and walked at 6.7 for 2km.
    10mins cross trainer, random hill level 8
    5 mins warm down on treadmill!

So much energy now i may go for a walk around the park :)

Advertisement