Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ok, this is pretty damn cool

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

It's a bit pixie photo, but the child is asleep instead of crying

Mother has waaaaaay too much time on her hands. :D

Ah no, it is cool. the one with the flute shoved in it's mouth is a bit strange though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Am I the only one REEEEEEEEEALLY creeped out????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭chevron

zoegh wrote: »

i dunno about that but i think that is so cool.
    Briliant the way its done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

zoegh wrote: »

Are you not ready to have kids yet Zoe. It's quite understandable. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

oshead wrote:
    Are you not ready to have kids yet Zoe. It's quite understandable. ;)

Well, that would be a no, but it's just a bit weird to me, like using the kid as a doll... Just me though, so oh well! :) Like, it's a cool concept, I think it's just looking at the pictures is a bit uncomfortable for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

less disturbing than ann geddes' ''kid in a watering can wearing a bee costume'' stuff.

but only just.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Remember that book .... 101 Uses for a Dead Cat .....

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭encore1

lol, after reading the "101 uses for a dead cat" comment, for a few seconds I actually thought they were dead babies and was about to launch into a rant about having something like that on Boards...(they are just sleeping, right?!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Ah I had seen these before. They are pretty cool and miles ahead of the typical cute baby photos. Kudos to the mother for doing something different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

It's just the one baby, and I look at it like her dreams are being depicted, like all this magical stuff is happening in her head while she sleeps, and her mum the photographer is helping everyone else see them.

I don't find it creepy at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

If it was a doll, I'd say creepy. But it's more cute, albeit in a strange way. Different at the very least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

I think they're brilliant! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭chevron

It's just the one baby, and I look at it like her dreams are being depicted, like all this magical stuff is happening in her head while she sleeps, and her mum the photographer is helping everyone else see them.

I don't find it creepy at all.

Thats the take i have on it also.
    I love how some people can come up with different idea's like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Rainbowsend

Janey none of my babies EVER slept that much :eek:

Very cute tho!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Yeah my babies would have woken the minute I'd have put any bit of fabric on them, or moved them about. :rolleyes:

I like them, it's all dreamy land like has been said, and I don't find them creepy.

I love the use of fabrics to create something for a start, reminds me of this that I really like too :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_HXUhShhmY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

I think I'll be borrowing my niece shortly for something similar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

I think these are brilliant. I really like the washing line one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

JayEnnis wrote: »
    I think I'll be borrowing my niece shortly for something similar!

Brilliant quote, especially when posted without the context :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭Third Eye

Creeped out? It's basically a static version of those very cool Kindle TV adverts. Unfortunately the models do look rather dead. Nice idea all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

i must take a few pics like this over the next few weeks.... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

I think they are ridiculously cute!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

They were taken by a Finnish woman of her daughter but she removed them all from her blog when individuals and companies stole them and used them in ad campaigns and such and claimed them as their own. Don't quite know what they're doing on this site but I know she's keen for them not to be shown by other people so I might let her know.

Advertisement