Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home for our Cat

Options
  • 10-02-2011 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Morning,

Sadly for us we are looking for a home for our family cat. We are moving to Barcelona and she is defiantly not an apartment ,city cat.

We’ll all be very sad as she is such a great cat. We’ve had her for 3 years and she has been a great companion to our nearly five year old daughter, and she was great when we had our second baby. So, no problems with kids at all.

Like any cat, her favourite hobby is sleeping. But she’s also a keen hunter. Although bless her for all her trying, she’s never caught a thing!

We’re looking for her to go to a good home and some where she’ll be as loved as she has been buy us.

She eats dry food, so feeding comes to around €5 per month. Although a bit partial to Tuna.

Please pm me is you can take her in.

We’re in Delgany Wood.

Thanks,

Phil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

Why don't you drop the cat into the Royal Park? I'm sure they'll give it a good home!

Todays special: Cantonese Cat, hmmm.. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Apip99

Yes, Like I said, much loved family pet! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Why don't you drop the cat into the Royal Park? I'm sure they'll give it a good home!

Todays special: Cantonese Cat, hmmm.. :pac:

This type of rubbish will not be tolerated here.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

Apip99 wrote: »
    Morning,

Sadly for us we are looking for a home for our family cat. We are moving to Barcelona and she is defiantly not an apartment ,city cat.

We’ll all be very sad as she is such a great cat. We’ve had her for 3 years and she has been a great companion to our nearly five year old daughter, and she was great when we had our second baby. So, no problems with kids at all.

Like any cat, her favourite hobby is sleeping. But she’s also a keen hunter. Although bless her for all her trying, she’s never caught a thing!

We’re looking for her to go to a good home and some where she’ll be as loved as she has been buy us.

She eats dry food, so feeding comes to around €5 per month. Although a bit partial to Tuna.

Please pm me is you can take her in.

We’re in Delgany Wood.

Thanks,

Phil

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Loopers

Hi Phil,

Just sent you a message there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Apip99

Afternoon all,

Thanks a million for the messages. But it looks like Lola has found a home.

Best of luck though who pm'ed with their search for a cat.

Apip

Advertisement