Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STUDY BUDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10-02-2011 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Am right i want to find out the best revision books and not so much websites because when im on the net i'll just lose interest and go onto facebook etc. I have a fair idea what books im going to get entirely for notes and revision basically, subjects are ag science,construction,engineering,geography all honours maths and english ordinary level. Tips and disscussions all welcome ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭pancakes rule

I don't have it yet, but revise wise for business is supposed to be great.
    Revise wise for HL Irish is my bible for poetry and stuff, but the Less Stress more success is better for more vocab.
    Less stress is Amazballs for Music and English too.
    I use Revise Wise for Business, and it can be good, but it doesn't help much for long questions.
    Exam Edge is the best for science subjects.
    Less Stress for Art History.
    The essential revision guide to maths is the best one for maths I could find, plus it has both papers in one book unlike the other brands so it saves you money :)

I know I included subjects that you don't do, but someone else might find it helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭HxGH

3G wrote: »
    Am right i want to find out the best revision books and not so much websites because when im on the net i'll just lose interest and go onto facebook etc. I have a fair idea what books im going to get entirely for notes and revision basically, subjects are ag science,construction,engineering,geography all honours maths and english ordinary level. Tips and disscussions all welcome ;)

Print off
    notes and revision resources from the internet.

This way FB won't grab you.

Advertisement