Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borrow lens request: Pentax macro lens

Options
  • 10-02-2011 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I had a very recent thread asking about 90mm f2.8 macro lens and blurred background here and read another about loaning equiptment.

So this is my request to borrow any macro lens that'll fit a Pentax K-X. I'm in Galway but can travel a bit to get it. I don't need it for very long- just want to try one out, play with it a bit to see if I'd get into the whole macro thing or not. If it's not returned in the same condition as you gave it to me I'll buy you a new one/give you the money.

I can offer you a lens to borrow from me in return if you want- I have a Tammy 17-50mm f2.8 and a Pentax 18-250mm (and a flash).

Thanks in advance,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

The Sigma 70-300 for Pentax has Full Macro on it, CCSL on here has one, and I've seen its macro ability, which it does seem to work pretty well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Sorry Dineenp, wish I had one to give you a loan of, but that's something on my wish list for next Xmas I'm afraid :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

PM Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭dinneenp

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    PM Sent.

Many thanks, offer accepted and replied to.
    Great idea and thanking the kindness of strangers!

Advertisement