Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10 for a 20 min karting session at dublin's only indoor karting tracks

Options
  • 10-02-2011 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

send me your e-mail and i'll send back a referral link . deal available until midnight today.

find me on facebook and buy through facebook if there's trust issues : alexandru grozonin or twitter as obzcen ...

read on for details. You can reffer this deal the same way also, over e-mail, facebook or twitter and gain €6 in vocuher value for every succesfull refferal ! cheers and good luck ! vocuher is vaild for 3 months

When cats' go-faster-stripes enabled them to outrun troublesome dogs, racing horses quickly followed suit to catch the ever elusive rabbit. Get your stripes on and outrace the rest with today’s deal : for €10 instead of €25 get a 20-minute practice session at Kylemore Karting.

Established in 1992 and offering a combination of high-spec equipment and first class facilities, Kylemore Karting offers an exciting experience for all to enjoy. As one of the first indoor tracks in the Republic of Ireland, they are now one of Ireland’s market leaders in indoor karting. Kylemore Karting are members of the European Kart Circuit Operators Limited (EKCO) and with a fully trained, experienced racing team on hand, they offer a thrilling Grand Prix experience.

Voucher holders get a 20-minute practice session around a choice of three 360 metre tracks with flyovers, underpasses, hills and banked corners. All equipment needed such as helmets, gloves and race suits are provided and participants will be given a race briefing and instructions. A computerised timing and scoring system is available on each track and electronic leader boards with driver lap times are also in place.

keystrings : racing, karting, subaru, mitsubihi, impreza, evo, flywheel , drifting, tuning, tunning, beams, fast, fun, adrenaline, racer, weed, bargain, desire , desire hd, htc, nokia ,

Comments

Advertisement