Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 mobile broadband dongle

• 10-02-2011 1:38pm

I have one of these o2 yokes for a good while now, usually it's ok. Last two days even when the blue light is on continuosly and it claims it's connected it won't upload or download anything. Also it takes numerous attempts for the blue light to come on and for it to connect. Is there an o2 issue or is it just my dongle ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭cookie82

hi roverjames i used to sell them so i hope i can help. first try the simple step take out the sim and clean the gold contacts on something cotton. if that fails to work try uninstall the device and unplug it then reinstall it. if all else fails o2 customer support is failryy helpfull 1850601740 ( i hope this number is still right ).
    hope this helps

cookie82 wrote: »
    hi roverjames i used to sell them so i hope i can help. first try the simple step take out the sim and clean the gold contacts on something cotton. if that fails to work try uninstall the device and unplug it then reinstall it. if all else fails o2 customer support is failryy helpfull 1850601740 ( i hope this number is still right ).
    hope this helps

Thank you very much for that :)
    I'll try that when I go home after work

I gave o2 customer care a ring last night as the problem wasn't sorted by the uninstall and reinstall. Apparently they have coverage issues in Cork City with 3G. Makes sense as the internet on the phone doesn't work at home either, fingers crossed they sort it soon..

Advertisement