Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Driver Theory Test CD Problem

• 10-02-2011 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi guys

I've a copy of the Driver Theory Test 4th Edition cd here and i've tried installing it but it comes up everytime 'Virtual or counterfeit cd detected.'

Supposedly this cd detects the use of virtual SCSI cd drives. NOT working with PowerISO, Magic ISO and Daemon Tools (standard).

I've tried manually removing poweriso and daemon tools but i must be missing something i'm not sure.

Is there some kind of removal tool out there that could do this or any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Try installing and running Revo Uninstaller.

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html (The free version).

This will do a deep scan for any registry entries that might be causing trouble as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Xenzo

I've downloaded here thank you but how do I run this deep scan your talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Xenzo wrote: »
    I've downloaded here thank you but how do I run this deep scan your talking about?

It'll give you the option when you select to uninstall a program.

Failing that get Ccleaner and do a registry scan\cleanup.

Advertisement