Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bob Dylan To Perform With Mumford & Sons At Grammys

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Oh for **** sake, Bob, what are you doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

I'm amazed that more people haven't woken up to what a bunch of fraudsters Mumford and Sons are by now. Everything they do is a rip-off of something else. They're not influenced by other artists, they're simply stealing from them. Their first album is completely free of original thought. Why Okkervil River aren't suing them for copyright infringement is a mystery to me. They certainly don't deserve to be in the company of Bob Dylan, it's ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

At least when Queen played with Five it was obvious that they were playing with a manufacted cheesy boyband. Now you have these supposed "indie" bands with a veneer of credibility about them when they in fact have none. They're worse than Steps, Boyzone, Take That and the Spice Girls, at least with these acts they were obviously kitsch and crap, but these guys are able to pull the wool over peoples eyes. I can't believe their critically lauded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

Rehersal footage

http://www.humyo.com/FRvdnmR/Facebook.mp4?a=l5YTFV4DshU

Shocking quality but I can make out it's 'Maggies Farm' Cannot wait!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I used to not get the hype about Mumford & Sons, and tbh I still don't get the hype exactly, but after actually listening to their whole album a few times I think they're pretty decent...clearly going against the grain here, but that's my opinion and I can't wait for this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Are the Grammys being shown live on any of our channels?

Are the Grammys being shown live on any of our channels?

Tomorrow night on RTE2 at 7.30. Not live but it's better than nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Anybody watching now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Not too familiar with their actual work (besides Little Lion Man, which I didn't mind at first but grew to hate it since it was played far too often) but I hate the way they tainted two classic Kinks songs in the one go. In saying that, Ray has to shoulder a large chunk of the blame for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I actually liked M&S at the start, but fcuk me their songs really grate now. They're all the shaggin' same.

• Advertisement

Advertisement