Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can i remove win32/Boaxxe.E

• 10-02-2011 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

I have microsoft security essentials installed on my pc this sees win32/Boaxxe.E as a severe threat it keeps regenerating itself after i get security essentials to remeove it.I would appreciate some help on how to remove this trojan please, i am running wndows xp.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,520 ✭✭✭irishgeo

stoves1 wrote: »
    I have microsoft security essentials installed on my pc this sees win32/Boaxxe.E as a severe threat it keeps regenerating itself after i get security essentials to remeove it.I would appreciate some help on how to remove this trojan please, i am running wndows xp.

have you tried removing it in safe mode

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭stoves1

no i have not as dont know how to try i think i know how to get to safe mode then what do i do please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,520 ✭✭✭irishgeo

stoves1 wrote: »
    no i have not as dont know how to try i think i know how to get to safe mode then what do i do please?

scan with security essentials in safe mode.

Advertisement