Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayo Election Poll - With full candidate field

Options
  • 10-02-2011 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

since new candidates were added to the Mayo ticket in the days after I created my last poll, it has been pointed out that people may change their vote to the new candidates.

Please select your first preference candidate. and lets see how it compares to the main boards poll

Who will you give your First Preference 31 votes

Dara Calleary (FF)
    0% 0 votes
    John Carey (Green)
    9% 3 votes
    Lisa Chambers (FF)
    3% 1 vote
    Loretta Clarke (Ind)
    3% 1 vote
    Rose Conway-Walsh (SF)
    3% 1 vote
    Jerry Cowley (Lab)
    3% 1 vote
    Martin Daly (MRM)
    3% 1 vote
    Enda Kenny (FG)
    3% 1 vote
    Michael Kilcoyne (Ind)
    22% 7 votes
    Michelle Mulhern (FG)
    9% 3 votes
    John O'Mahony (FG)
    12% 4 votes
    Michael Ring (FG)
    19% 6 votes
    Therese Ruane (SF)
    0% 0 votes
    Dermot McDonnell (Ind)
    6% 2 votes
    Will not Vote
    0% 0 votes
    Don't know
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Ugool

mayotom wrote: »
    since new candidates were added to the Mayo ticket in the days after I created my last poll, it has been pointed out that people may change their vote to the new candidates.

Please select your first preference candidate. and lets see how it compares to the main boards poll
    Dermot McDonnell is an Independant candidate not on your list

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭mayotom

Ugool wrote: »
    Dermot McDonnell is an Independant candidate not on your list

done, thanks biko

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

Quick question - what does the mrm mean after Martin daly I thought he was ind?

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭mayotom

Quick question - what does the mrm mean after Martin daly I thought he was ind?

Mayo Reform Movement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Omnipresent

Martin Daly is independent, the MRF isn't a political party as such, but more of a collection a people who have become so sick of the state of the country that they've decided to stop whining and actually try to do something about it, according to there website they've aligned themselves with 18 other independents around the country that share the same core values, cant remember the names but i'm sure a quick google will bring them up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Ugool

Martin Daly is independent, the MRF isn't a political party as such, but more of a collection a people who have become so sick of the state of the country that they've decided to stop whining and actually try to do something about it, according to there website they've aligned themselves with 18 other independents around the country that share the same core values, cant remember the names but i'm sure a quick google will bring them up.
    There is another Independant running on developing our renewables www.mcdonnell.ie

Advertisement