Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Union Loan?

Options
  • 10-02-2011 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

do you think the credit Union will give me the loan of 35K?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭rescue16

You would be off your head to do it this way do you have a mortage if not you can apply for the loan but i dont think you will get it as they are very tight now with giving out loans you might have a better chance with a bank or building society but if you have a mortage then you can apply for a top up.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 rorysllvn2

no i don't have a mortgage, and don't want one either thats why i want to top up my loan. i would have the log cabin paid off in about 7 or so years, don't see the point in getting tied down with a huge mortgage when i dont have too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Opinicus

Don't know if they will give that much out. You need to have approx 25% in savings for the loan. Worth a try though!

out of interest do you have a link to these log cabins. Might be something I'm interested in myself. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22 rorysllvn2

ah ya never know, i have been paying off €100 a week for the last year without missing a week so i don't really see why they shouldn't, and have a steady job.

I would love to get one, beats renting anyway. Don't see the point in paying out over 500 a month on a house that you will never own, least this way its yours at the end of the day!
    this crowd seem very good value for money
    http://www.loghouse.ie/

Advertisement