Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the price of these drinks in clubs (esp. Galway)?

Options
  • 10-02-2011 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

I'm going out in Galway properly for the first time this weekend (I am old enough, if it matters to anyone!) and was just wondering about how muvh do these drinks cost in clubs/bars here, or around Ireland...
    Pint of Bulmers (draught)
    Bottle of Corona
    Pint of Bavaria
    Sambuca & Jagermeister shots
    Vodka & coke/lemonade
    Just trying to judge what I should budget for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭VW 1

ApeLove wrote: »
    I'm going out in Galway properly for the first time this weekend (I am old enough, if it matters to anyone!) and was just wondering about how muvh do these drinks cost in clubs/bars here, or around Ireland...
    Pint of Bulmers (draught) Around4.50 in pubs up to 5.00 in clubs
    Bottle of Corona Same as above
    Pint of Bavaria 4 in pubs maybe 4.50-5 in clubs
    Sambuca & Jagermeister shots usually 5 euro in clubs
    Vodka & coke/lemonade 4.50-5 for the vodka and 2-2.50 for the split

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

ApeLove wrote: »
    Pint of Bulmers (draught)
    Bottle of Corona
    Pint of Bavaria
    Sambuca & Jagermeister shots
    Vodka & coke/lemonade

In terms of Bavaria in Galway most of the places seem to sell for 3 euro though the Roisin Dubh price it at 3.40/3.60 i think. The prices VW1 posted are definitly about right for Dublin but maybe knock of about 20cent of each of them for Galway though wouldn't be certain

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Moved from B/W/S.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,318 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Youre going to have some hangover if you mix all those drinks. Better ask how much a pack of Anadin costs as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

Just clear out your bank account and go wild ;)

Costs depend on where you end up drinking. Restaraunts/high end bars will always be more expensive, etc., etc.

The cost of the average night out depends on how much of a lunatic you are. Some of my mates will easily spend 50-80yoyos on a night whereas my average spend would be much lower..

10.00: club entry - if you are planning on going to a club ( assuming you ARE old enough :P ) try find the guys with stamps on shop street because then you'll get discounted/free entry.
    4:50: bottle
    4.50 - 5.00: pint
    5.00: shots of any description

AND don't forget the cost of a taxi on top at the end.

• Advertisement
Advertisement