Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a GSXR 600

• 10-02-2011 6:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41

As headline reads, i am looking for a GSXR600.Preferably a restricted bike ut not essential as i can get it done myself. My budget is 3000 tops so any help out there would be great. ive tried done deal and adverts.ie,both have plenty of bikes but nothing that really stands out for me.I live in Dublin so the closer to home the better ;)

Cheers,
    Wayne
    :D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Get one!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

I bought one a few months back and its the best thing i ever did:D

Keep checking on Donedeal, but be careful and check everything before ya buy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Be prepared to pay a little more for a proper PRIORY certified FACTORY RESTRICTED bike. I got a k4 last year and paid 5200 and had to travel down to cork to get it.

29661_407406628424_759673424_4108426_3475398_n.jpg

29661_407407203424_759673424_4108450_4097747_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41 WayneD1982

Yea i know factory restricted are more expensive,afaik they only started puttn out factory restricted 600s around 05/06 (although i stand to be corrected!)
    Like i said i have my limit spending wise so getting it shop restricted will probably be more suitable option for me.ive been quoted 1300 insurance off quinn without doin the assesment yet so thats a big chunk of my wallet but i assume that will come down a good bit with hopefully a grade 2.
    Quinn wont give u any credit for shop restricted insurance wise,they only recognise factory restricted so its mainly to get used to the bike for a while and then hopefully get my full license asap

Thanks for the advice so far lads much appreciated.The more the better:cool::cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/1804473
    not a fan of suzukis or red bikes in general but this one is a teaser if i had the shillings for it :)

Advertisement