Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results and Repeats

Options
  • 10-02-2011 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hey all,

I know there are probably answers to this out there but I'm too lazy to search for em. Well I was wondering if anyone could explain the compensation system and repeats as I have gotten many different answers from lecturers and students.

Basically question 1: I have 35% in one subject and 28% in another. Now I am obviously disappointed in myself for this performance but hate the thought of repeating both. Does compensation apply for the 35% here? I was told it doens't because of the 28%. I did well in all other modules getting 60's, 70's and 80's.

Question 2: Do you have to pay to repeat a module in August?

Thanking you. For now I'm off to the Business Ball. Enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

As far as I know, yes you need at least 35% to get any compensation, and you have to pay a small fee for the repeats

Advertisement