Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LADIES-what do you REALLY want for valentines?

Options
  • 10-02-2011 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Well?
    :rolleyes:

Comments

If you're looking for a good answer, maybe say what your OH is like. Not all girls want the same thing. I like to be told "Happy Valentines", and then have the entire matter left alone. Some girls will accept nothing less than romantic gestures, gifts, and a huge fuss. Some girls like thoughtful and cheap gifts, some girls like thoughtless and expensive gifts.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I also like "happy valentines" and then leave it at that

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

What I'd really like is a card, I do love cards, and a night in together, get a take away and a bottle of wine, and watch a nice movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

A bunch of daffs, a take away on monday night and maybe a glass of wine or champagne but most lightly a can of full suger coke as I am keeping well away and it would be a major treat. One of the carmal bunnues would go down well...lush!!

Really I just want a simple night with my hubby that is about us, no cooking or fuss. Just cuddle up and chat.

I am getting him a hamber of world beers delivered with some baloons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 funnygirl2009

love a card, takeaway and lie in the next morning.

but when i got home yesterday there was a iphone 3 waiting for me, so happy days xxx

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

not to have a hangover ;) and the mortgage paid off

Advertisement