Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local Poster Printing ?

• 10-02-2011 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

hey guys

I want to get a few of my shots that i took at oxegen last year printed, i have looked online and can't seem to find any irish services

Is their any where in town or in the surrounding area that does this ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Back corner of the book centre, they did a few for me back before christmas and they turned out pretty well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭BIGButters

Thank's for the reply i'll check their tomorrow, but i forgot the say that i'm looking for poster size prints

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Disc and Print Center in the Airport Business park are good value for money I find anyway. Iv found the crowd in the book center more expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Place on Parnell Street did an A0 print for me before Christmas for 40 quid. Graphic Image I think is them, had a look at the image first before printing it to make sure it would go to A0 sized, impressed by the service.

Advertisement