Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do other types of installers have some equivalent to the psa?

• 10-02-2011 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Where can i find a list of qualified and trustworthy installers of new windows and doors in dublin?

Ideally someone who is Independently accredited...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭altor

The PSA only cover the security industry. For what your looking for maybe ask in the diy section for some recommendation of installers.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Moved to DIY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

cathpa wrote: »
    Where can i find a list of qualified and trustworthy installers of new windows and doors in dublin?

Ideally someone who is Independently accredited...

I short there is no list like that. The Window/Door industry is not regulated, the Security industry is.

However recomendations, looking at previous work, and perhaps posting details of quotes in a forum here will give you some reassurance.

Loads of cowboys, but lots of good Co's also, all installers will give you a list of customers with whom you can talk.

Advertisement