Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!

Options
  • 10-02-2011 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I just need some advice and I've found putting it out there and getting peoples opinions has been of benefit in the past.

Im doing a masters at the moment and am struggling getting to get good results. However, I know myself that I'm putting way more work into it than most people on the course. Lecturers feedback is usually helpful and I'm going to take steps to fix the problem.

However, I was thinking that do people have tips in writing reports that may be helpful? I know its a bit general but I just want to see if there is something people are doing that I'm not!

Anyway, any advice is much appreciated and sorry if I posted this in wrong place.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement