Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kerbing

• 10-02-2011 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

kerbing
    hi i have a large amount of kerbing to be done and am not too keen on the sleeper look,so has anyone got any concrete kerbing done recently? who was it with and any rough guides to prices per meter? also anyone interested in qouting for the job me can pm if they wish

thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Dupont

i kerbed around a house recently but was on day work,builders here charge around 3euro a kerb to lay and kerb is 900mm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

dupont i should have a direct line to you ha ha..what did you pay per kerb?i presume the 3 euro wasnt supply and fit?
    thanks again mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Dupont

only noticed its the same person ha.the kerbing wasnt for me i done it for a friend.3 euro was fit only,kerb and concrete after that but i suppose by the time you get levels,lines and falls set up and any digging that has to be done you would want 3 euro.i had long curves to do aswell which slows you down but they were on their flat

Advertisement