Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 MAR - Moritz Von Oswald & Tikiman & Automatic Tasty (D1)

Options
  • 10-02-2011 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

moritz_von_oswald_456_001.jpg

March 5th

TEST presents:

MORITZ VON OSWALD FEAT PAUL ST. HILAIRE aka Tikiman -
    Eamonn Doyle live (D1)
    Jay Galligan (TEST)

D1 recordings record release:
    AUTOMATIC TASTY / NOTES FROM THE UNDERGROUND E.P. (D1 )
    Educution (D1)
    Mick Chillage (Psychonavigation)

Venue Twisted Pepper
    Doors 2230
    Tickets €15/ €12 @ www.bodytonicmusic.com

More info to come...

Up coming Test events:
    James Ruskin
    Silent Servant

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Test Promotions

We are very sorry to announce that Moritz Von Oswald & Tikiman will not be able to perform at Test on March 5th.

This is due to circumstances that have arisen due to problematic health issues Moritz is experiencing.

We received this statement earlier:

honestly I´m very sorry that I had to cancel the gig in your club at the 5th March.
    The reason for this is a high approchable MRT (Magnetresonanztomography), which refers to the stroke that I had in 2008 coming to Dublin. For the date of the MRT I had to wait more than two months and the hospital informed me at the beginning of last week about the date. The check up is very important to me as you can imagine, because I´m still in an unclear physical situation.

With many greetings to the fans of my music.

Sincerely yours,

Moritz

Test will not take place on the 5th March and Bodytonic will be co-ordinating an alternative line up.

We hope to work out another date with Moritz and Tiki and D1 in the future.

The next upcoming event we are running will be with James Ruskin and Mark Broom on St Patricks day eve (16 March) at the Underground. All the details are here:
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=187216967979389

Regards,

TEST

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Thats a shame, didn't know he was still unwell - was pretty disappointed to have not seen him back at DEAF when that happened in 2008.

Advertisement