Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back protectors

Options
  • 10-02-2011 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hey jst wondering what back protectors people use?
    Im thinking about getting a Rodney Powell, has anyone used them?
    I am looking for a back protector thats safe and comfortable, I'm sick of feeling like a piece of bread in a toaster!!
    any help or comments appreciated:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Horsemania

Hi, Don't know about the Rodney Powell one, I use a Racesafe and find it very comfortable. I know what you mean, some of them make you feel like you are in a cast. As long as the one you choose does not restrict your movement, my Harry Hall one gave me neck and shoulder ache so I had to get rid. I know that they can take a while to mould to your body shape though. As they are quite pricey though its best to get a comfortable one. Hope this is of some help. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 rstax

I have a racesafe too - expensive but last!!.. Had mine for about 4years at this stage-so comfortable, hardly notice ye have one on and doesn't affect your riding position much, in my opinion anyway :) .. Haven't worn anything else since I got it, so wouldnt really be able to advise otherwise !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ADDON

Racesafe too expensive. I bought a Beta 2000 standard BP in France last year for €70!!! :eek:

Racesafe closer to €200

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

ADDON wrote: »
    Racesafe too expensive. I bought a Beta 2000 standard BP in France last year for €70!!! :eek:

Racesafe closer to €200

Old model which I have is very comfortable and is on sale here.

http://www.theequinewarehouse.com/the_rider/body_protectors/racesafe_rs2000_level_3_adults_50_off/

Advertisement