Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Quality Babygrows

Options
  • 10-02-2011 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend good shops for good quality baby grows or even some stores online?

I am looking to buy a few nice baby grows to have. I have bought a nice selection from next but just looking for an odd one or two one that I don't mind paying a little extra....

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

I found the m&s ones were great for my baby as she's long a lot of the other shops i had to buy 3-6 months when she was 6 weeks but in saying that i stopped putting them on her at around 8 weeks and just got pj's for during night as she gets more wear out of them. I love putting her in little outfits and since birth she mainly be in a outfit during day

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

My little one lives in the ones from Next, the only ones I got that were better are the ones from La redoute, my friend ordered them from the French website, the \UK one doesn't deliver to Ireland.

Like this:

http://www.laredoute.fr/vente-lot-de-3-pyjamas-bebe-pur-coton-naissance-a-36-mois.aspx?productid=324210644&documentid=675510&categoryid=49154507&numberpage=1&pos=30_n_n

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

The best ones I got were from Mothercare. They lasted ages and washed really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Mary28

I have some from M&S, Sainsburys, Adams, Dunnes, Mamas and Papas and Mothercare and the Mothercare ones win hands down for quality and softness. I'm using them again with no 2 and the Mothercare ones stand out for how soft they are and I would wash them at 95 C a lot of the time.
    Edited to say I've some organic cotton ones too and find they don't wash that well despite being the most expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Greystoner

We have had Babygros from most of the main highstreet shops, but I think the Mothercare ones were the nicest and also online 'jojomamanbebe' have some gorgeous babywear.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

We were just going through all the baby clothes from the attic today. Apart from the next ones we have some gorgeous Jasper Conran babygrows that we were given.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I am in love with Next stuff,it is too expensive but so gorgeous and washes so well.

The normal tesco baby gros wash well and stay in shape too.
    Jasper Conran and bluezoo @ Debenhams have gorgeous fancy babygros for dressing them up but being comfie too.
    M and S have lovely soft newborn outfits.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

The next ones are definitely worth it in my opinion. Had some penny's ones and they were rags after a few washes. Plus they have the built in scratch mits.

Advertisement