Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missing dog

Options
  • 10-02-2011 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

hi folks my friend has asked me to write this up as she doesnt be on this
    her dog went missing on saturday from the riverside area in portarlington (gracefield area the good side!!!!)

its a 7 month old bichon frise by the name of jesse (female) very friendly little family dog. she is micro chipped and a much loved family pet

if anyone has seen or heard of of her whereabouts can you PM me pretty please thanks :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

if ur on facebook check out the lspca page and lost & found pets; lot of people from port involved on these pages so would be a good place to post an appeal. i'll keep a look out - although i'm on the other side of town. i hope they find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Digital Satellite TV

if ur on facebook check out the lspca page and lost & found pets; lot of people from port involved on these pages so would be a good place to post an appeal. i'll keep a look out - although i'm on the other side of town. i hope they find it.

2nd that, the LSPCA helped us get our lad back when he went a wandering. He made it out as far a Shaen from Port!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000984103997

They put up Lost & Found dogs on their FB page

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

Anyone missing a black German Shepherd type dog which has been straying out around Lough Cross last couple of days?

Advertisement