Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom prices going up - get out of contract now if you want.

• 10-02-2011 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

http://www.thejournal.ie/eircom-announces-price-hike-2011-02/
    EIRCOM IS TO introduce a price hike from next month, which will result in many bills increasing by 3.1 per cent – as well as the length of off-peak calling hours being cut.
    Businesses and home customers will see prices rise from 5.95 cent to 9.5 cent for calls made outside their monthly bundle. The charge will come into effect on 11 March, siliconerepublic reports.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭nodolan

I did a search for 'eircom' and it didn't come up. Ah well, the more people know about it the better. It was boards.ie that saved my bacon with O2 and the iPhone and then with UPC.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Heh, aye, I got my contract with o2 nulled early too - great! :)

Funny enough, I switched to Eircom 2 weeks ago, though not on their bb service yet. Nor did I get the letter about getting out of contract early. I might do that before the deadline though, after the bb gets enabled, so I won't have a 12 contract. :)

Advertisement