Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Illness Benefit, question regarding letter

• 10-02-2011 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi, just received a letter from dept. requesting me to fill in a very detailed form as they are intending to call me for an 'in person interview' . Ive had letters in the past for my doctor to fill in but none for me. Questions on it like does my illness affect bathing, grooming, care of family, sitting, walking etc Is this a new form? MR99 form stated at end of it. Have to fill it in and return in ten days along with other relevant information. has anyone else got one of these and why do they want it? Have been getting IB for almost 2 years now. Should i be worried

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Fill it out and send it off obviously your IB claim is being reviewed. Fill it out as concisely as you can and perhaps send a detailed letter from your GP outlining you illness in detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭swpb

thanks yea i knew i had to fill it in etc but what i meant was more like is this a new form because its very different from any other forms where i would have had to give them to my doctor to fill in. Anyway I got my doctor to help me fill it in as it was very daunting and i felt like they were 'trick' questions - im a tad paranoid haha.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

Advertisement