Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of relocating to Barna

Options
  • 10-02-2011 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

thinking of moving to Barna and renting for a year or two too see how we like it.
    Couple with one child, can you advise on what barna is like, i know the commute to city can be hectic but we are living out N17 direction and are usto traffic in Claregalway!
    Also anyone know what the school is like? Is there a secondary one in barna or is Galway the nearest.
    Also any estate that is better for renting than an other. (average rent for 3 bed) Daft gives me rough idea, pricey but i would love to be by the sea.. Thanks...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Barna commute is easier if you work west of the river. Secondaries are in Galway or Spiddal if the child went to Bawnmore school. Local Primary schol packed, check that first.

Lot snottier than Claregalway in general :p

• Registered Users Posts: 25 starship

i travel through barna for work. i need to be in galway city for 9am, so pass through barna at 8.30 - 8.35.

Advertisement