Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Patricks Day GUINNESS STOREHOUSE?

Options
  • 10-02-2011 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

So lovely people of Dublin. Does any one know the plans for GUINNESS STOREHOUSE for Paddies day? I was there last year & would like to go anagin this year. My other half Pati got in free because of her name which in these time is a big Plus.

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

Any one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Slashermcguirk

check out Guinness Storehouse website and they have information on the festival, anybody with the name patrick / pat / patricia etc. gets in complimentary on st Patricks Day this year again. You need to bring ID to prove but loads of entertainment by the looks of things including spring break (I have seen them in sugar club a couple of times and they are great) Nice idea for after parade

Advertisement