Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters Programmes in DIT

Options
  • 10-02-2011 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

I'm looking into Masters programmes starting in September 2012, and was hoping to find out a few things:

1) When they say a year long, does it actually mean September to September or is it slightly shorter or longer?

2) Is it very difficult to get into a Masters on a 2.2? I have a 2.2 in Chemistry and it is the minimum requirement but I don't have any other accolades or awards or anything from the college, just the degree and would this be a major hurdle in getting in?

The two Masters I'm looking at are:

ME Pharmaceutical Process Control and Automation

and

MSc Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and Biotechnology

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

1) Full-time students will normally have an average of fourteen contact hours per week, comprising lectures, tutorials and practical sessions. The modules are normally delivered on 2 mornings, 2 afternoons and 2 evenings and a Saturday morning each week over the course of semesters 1 and 2

Two semesters would make it one academic year

2) Applicants may also be required to attend for interview for specific programmes.

Just sell yourself ;)

Advertisement