Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BA Stage 2 Scholarship?

Options
  • 10-02-2011 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

Hi, I got a letter & a cheque this week detailing a "stage 2 BA scholarship based on stage 1 examinations" that I have been awarded. I was wondering could someone direct me to a webpage that has more information on these scholarships. I can't seem find information on the UCD website. Does anyone have any information on these that they could tell me? Apparently the letter said something about the awards only beginning in 2010 (though wires may have been crossed, as my mum was giving me details on the phone).

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

I guess just go to the relevant school and ask there? Sorry I can't be of more help than that - I just wanted to reply to say well done! What a great achievement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Musefan wrote: »
    Hi, I got a letter & a cheque this week detailing a "stage 2 BA scholarship based on stage 1 examinations" that I have been awarded. I was wondering could someone direct me to a webpage that has more information on these scholarships. I can't seem find information on the UCD website. Does anyone have any information on these that they could tell me? Apparently the letter said something about the awards only beginning in 2010 (though wires may have been crossed, as my mum was giving me details on the phone).

Thanks in advance!

Was it in the region of €1000?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neelyohara

Well done you!

It sounds like a programme scholarship. If you want to follow up with anyone I'd contact your programme office.

https://myucd.ucd.ie/admission/scholarships_page.ezc?pageID=1168

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Musefan

Thanks everybody :) And it was in the region of a 1000. I think it sounds like a programme scholarship, so thank you for clearing that up!

Advertisement