Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade in Value!!

• 11-02-2011 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Was just wondering does anyone know the trade in value for a 250gb xbox slim???
    wanna trade it in for a ps3
    if you could help me plz :)
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

thanks

No.

Bring it to somewhere (Game\HMV\Xtravision) and they'll tell you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jonny201111

well thats a bit obvious.. its only 11 o clock at night lol.. just thought someone might have an idea on this
    i live near a Game, Gamestop, Hmv :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

couple of quick points..

1 nobody here actually knows what its worth to trade in any shop but i imaginenot a lot as shops are hungry bastards.

2 what are you even thinking of getting rid of a 360 for a ps3????? ARE YOU MAD?????????

KEEP THE 360 BELIEVE ME PS3 WILL BORE YOU EVENTUALLY

i had 2 ps3s before (1 broke)
    i loved it but had to trade it in because i was broke before holidays
    the exclusives for ps3 are mad this year like Uncharted 3, Infamous 2, Killzone 3, Agent, LBP 2 Etc,
    and Xbox has 1 (Gears 3) which i dont really like
    so thats why
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

the exclusives for ps3 are mad this year like Uncharted 3, Infamous 2, Killzone 3, Agent, LBP 2 Etc,
    so thats why
    you should post in the ps forum then.

the xbox forum is where all the cool guys and gals are..:pac::pac::pac:

ok so your asking why????

just bring the damned console into a shop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

so thats why
    FYI Agent isn't out this year. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Why on earth would you want to trade in a Slim for a PS3, that's just wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Reckon you'll get about a hundred for it but you'd be feckin crazy to get rid of it for a ps3.Nephew has one and can't play black ops or the new assassians creed online cause the ps network is so ****e.There's also talk that similar to the xbl subscription,the psn,in an effort to improve the online aspect of games is going for a subscription system for seperate games(like what they started with dc online).That could possibly mean that instead of paying 50-70 squid on a yearly subscription covering every xbox game you could pay between 10 and 20 for each individual game you own.
    I don't own a ps3 myselfbut seeing how bad its gotten on the nephew(who has changed back to an x-box) and a few other friends(who all ave betwee8 and 30 mb connections)I'll stick with xbox and pay the subscription.As well the exclusives on the x box are far better than the ****e psn have to offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

thanks

if your really looking to make money on it sell it on done deal or adverts with the receipt.

you will get ripped off in gamestop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Can't imagine you will get much for it at all. Better off sticking it on donedeal and you should get more. That uncharted 3 looks deadly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

€160 in Gamestop, I think. They replied to someone on Facebook recently

Yeah, 160 in Gamestop and 185 in Game.. and for the fella who said PS3 is ****e, go look up videos of Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted 1 and 2, Infamous and Heavy Rain (1 of the best games iv ever played) then come back to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

PS3 needs to up the stakes on the game market not enough games are being developed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭HooterSnout

If you're looking for something to play games, keep the 360. If you want something that plays blu ray, by all means PS3 for you. Trade in value will not be worth it in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

i'd say you should not sell the 360..... just save up and buy a ps3... keep the xbox for when you wanna play online....

speaking from experience, ps3 online is ****e... xbox all the way... I use my ps3 for movies and ps3 exclusives...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

I have both the ps3 and xbox 360,as another poster said, just save up and buy one on adverts etc..

I use my 360 for online games and just about every game except the few exclusives ps3 has and blu ray movies..Stick with the xbox tbh

Advertisement