Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know whats happening?

Options
  • 11-02-2011 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

The Garda Chopper was overhead most of the evening and now all I can hear is sirens & cars tearing up and down the roads.

What the hell is going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

someone i know heard that 3 ppl were shot in hartstown park but its unconfirmed but thats what ive heard

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

Heard story like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Any links to the reports/details?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 groovy train

God thats shocking. It wasnt on the news or the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

niallith wrote: »
    someone i know heard that 3 ppl were shot in hartstown park but its unconfirmed but thats what ive heard

Niall I seen that repeated on FB yesterday evening about 10 times. It spread on FB - it was a windup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

i did hear the chopper over the center last nigth around 9pm was there for a good while ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 DinnyMc

I heard that someone got shot in Mulhuddart and it was the wrong person,
    Then two more people got shot in the Hartstown Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Luttrell1975

There's been so many shootings around lately that anyone would believe a prank like that :(

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well this thread isn't going anywhere, seems to be nothing more than speculation prompted by a hoax, so I'm going to close it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement