Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who's who on the Pro Tour?

• 11-02-2011 12:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭

Hey guys! I've been having a lot of fun watching the live feeds of the tour of Qatar and I intend to follow the classics and the rest of tours for the first time this year too. The problem is I'm a bit of a noob and don't really know what I'm looking at teams wise! Is their a super team that win everything that everybody gives out about (Man Utd) or a really flashy team (Chelsea,Man City), or a traditionally very popular team that aren't really that good (Liverpool :( ). Or how about a well liked team that try really hard but never quite make it (Arsenal). Or does it just not work that way? Any help deciphering the world of the pro teams, albeit on a very rudimentary level, would be much appreciated. Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

Start reading and here and watching here The Spring classics will start in a few weeks so enjoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭happytramp

Great links cheers sy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,475 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

this months procycling magazine has a guide to all the main races and all the protour teams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 415 ✭✭100Suns

this months procycling magazine has a guide to all the main races and all the protour teams

This month's Cycle Sport edition does too. And they really stuck the boot into Ricco, whom they now refer to as 'The Knob', and Di Luca, who they refer to a 'Filthy Luca'. All very prescient.

Advertisement