Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The joys of it!

Options
  • 11-02-2011 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭

I don't see a thread here on the joys of parenting - maybe this is not what the forum is for - but thought I'd chance starting one. I had a 1st post written but on rereading it later it looked really self-assured & meh...so will try again later.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hey just becoming a member, glad to be in! I seem forward to partcipating and have go through a great deal so far, so hello!

Sooo anyways, plenty about me, see you all around and hello once again haha.

PS, how do I change the little picture thingy like some people have, I like it but can't figure it out haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Hi jceJennn,
    It doesn't seem like you are logged into your profile?

When you log in then you will be able to post and have avatars like the other posters.

January

Advertisement