Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brolly's Mania 28 Travel!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭The Fly

Hey dont put me down as definite yet, but Im certainly a "maybe".. Will let ya know for sure when your booking and I have made more certain plans with regards to hotel etc :)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Any idea on when you are going to finalize this Brolly? Around the ticket on sale time?

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Hopefully in the next month Kane...once I finish my exams tomorrow, I will have more time to get a coach booked etc.

Brolly wrote: »
    Hopefully in the next month Kane...once I finish my exams tomorrow, I will have more time to get a coach booked etc.
    Awesomo. Nice to have one more thing taken care of.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭LiamBro

If WWE add transportation to their packages, will this still happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭JamesMania

LiamBro wrote: »

Why would they add that, where did you heear they are doing that.

It depends...if I get enough people still interested. I won't be doing anything until they announce the packages...if the transport is included, anyone who still wants transport can PM me and I'll see if I have enough for a smaller bus.

JamesMania wrote: »
    Why would they add that, where did you heear they are doing that.

They hinted on the facebook page that they may sort out transport with the packages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

They hinted on the facebook page that they may sort out transport with the packages.

They probably mean that they will get with the city of MIA and come up with special shuttle/bus/taxi services to accommodate all the visitors that weekend. Other than that, transportation is always our responsibility.

• Advertisement

It'd be cool if for once they included some sort of transportation, but there should still be more than enough demand for the Brolly bus. It was great fun in Phoenix. The pics are blurry, but this was in fact not a strip joint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 sieb1

Its good to be back planning a mania trip. Missed out on the bus in phoenix so if you could put me down for 2 seats that would be great.

Exams over...time to get the planning started!

I think I might get something organised for after HOF on the Saturday night...a Boards.ie meet-up; some food & drinks would go down nicely after HOF!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭steveharley

Wrestlereunion are doing a $5 party after Hall of Fame this year if anyone is interested. Doesnt say much on their website just that Colt Cabana will be there. This is the same guys that had the convention and wrestlers lunch in Atlanta this year, theyre doing a whole weekends worth of events next year as well, might be worth a look for some people!

How old will you have to be to attend that event after the Hall of Hame? I'm guessing it's going to be 21?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭iamloco724

this would be just for the mania event?..you can put me down for two right now ill let you know if that changes

• Advertisement

So WWE have confirmed transport will be given for people who buy packages to bring us to the Sun Life Stadium and return us to our hotel.

If anyone who still wants transport i.e. those not getting the packages, please PM me and I'll see if there is enough people to get a bus.

I guess since I'm getting a package I won't be on the magnificent Brolly bus, which does sadden me. Rather be on a fun bus with folks from here than strangers.

:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

well you could get the brolly bus regardless - dont see you being that much out of pocket!

i still want to go but its looking less and less likely! :(

Well my pockets are never ending.....

I'll see what exactly they say in the packages regarding the bus first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Memnoch99

I know I pulled out of the bus last time because our group ended up hiring a car fairly late on, but put me down for 2 provisionally if you are still seeing if there is interest

Advertisement