Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote for MacGill Summer School Webcast

Options
  • 11-02-2011 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

The MacGill Summer School webcast from last summer 2010 are up for an eGovernment award in March. You can vote for the peoples choice award here: http://www.irishegovernmentawards.ie/peoples_choice.html Vote and support a Donegal winner!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

I didn't know these webcasts were available until now. Were they available immediately after the event?

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭muckish

Glenman wrote: »
    I didn't know these webcasts were available until now. Were they available immediately after the event?
    They were done live.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

muckish wrote: »
    Vote and support a Donegal winner!

Sorry but that kinda attitude gets on my nerves...

I'd rather support someone because they're good.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭muckish

Firblog wrote: »
    Sorry but that kinda attitude gets on my nerves...

I'd rather support someone because they're good.
    I agree that you support something because it's good but have you seen the webcasts? Have you been to the macGill summer school? They were great to have at the time and interesting now to see what the politicians were promising last summer as opposed to now. IMO this application is worth winning and any awards for the county in a national competition is worth supporting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

muckish wrote: »
    I agree that you support something because it's good but have you seen the webcasts? ...... IMO this application is worth winning and any awards for the county in a national competition is worth supporting.

Good grief...:confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement