Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention Canine and Feline Canditates - Manifestos PLease

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Shazanne wrote: »
    Millie wishes to lodge a formal complaint!! She was not made aware of any debate and, in spite of being prepared to present her issues to all living and fur covered species, she was not given the opportunity to do so!
    She feels that smear tactics and "parish hump politics" are a-paw!

In a statement issued today, Millie states that "As my campaign draws to a close I wish to thank all those who have been persuaded and bribed into voting for me. I have met every dog on the street in the course of my campaign and I know that they trust me to bark for them for the next four years. My owner can vouch for my ability to do this. Now all you have to do is trot down to the polling kennel tomorrow and vote Millie No. 1 - kibbles will be available for all at the exit.
    Remember - Millie - the Canine with Purpose! Your Bark - Your Future!

I am afraid it is I who will be lodging a complaint. A moratorium has been in effect since 1pm today on national media outlets, which you have now broken, along with stating that you have bribed voters in the past, and plan to do so again on election day via kibbles! Outrageous - I shall aim to have Millie disqualified.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Shazanne wrote: »
    Millie wishes to lodge a formal complaint!! She was not made aware of any debate and, in spite of being prepared to present her issues to all living and fur covered species, she was not given the opportunity to do so!
    She feels that smear tactics and "parish hump politics" are a-paw!

Daisy will also be lodging a formal complaint! :mad:
    tommy21 wrote: »
    A moratorium has been in effect since 1pm today on national media outlets, which you have now broken, along with stating that you have bribed voters in the past, and plan to do so again on election day via kibbles! Outrageous - I shall aim to have Millie disqualified.

You have clearly been bribing more than just voters Millie Lucy. Arranging of debates and not notifing any of the opposition is scandalous, and to organise it in a place where no self-respecting animal would go of their own free will :eek:! Outrageous is too mild a word for you!!

<ETA>Oh dear! A full retraction shall be published in the national papers :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

If Millie is disqualified the dogs of the country will rise up in revolt!! Millie has completely obeyed every rule in this Election and has knocked on every kennel door from Malin to Mizen over the past three weeks.
    (However, her Director of Election and Press Officer, Max, may have taken a wee nap today and not been watching the clock:D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Somebody needs to ad a poll!!!

Whispered wrote: »
    Somebody needs to ad a poll!!!

I would if I knew how!!??:o

Poor Millie is devastated tonight - completely inconsolable:( She has trotted the highways and byways with her message only to be threatened with disqualification:eek: And all because she let sleeping dogs lie!
    (PS : Max feels pretty crappy too!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Bogey wants to know who won. He was busy with golden pawshakes and missed it.

I think the OP has to add a poll to the thread, either that or start a new thread for it? :confused:

Obviously RTE just got it worng then! There are FIVE counts still ongoing - including this all important one!
    We need a poll (and I don't have the foggiest how to set one up:o)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

OP has to add it. Where has that op gone. Lost my vote anyway. :(

My apologies (and consolation on your election loss). I was away in Europe with Lucy, supporting her successful attempt to renogotiate the IMF deal. To hope you sleep better in your respective kennels and baskets, I have added a poll, but the result is already official:

LUCY IS NO. 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

:eek: :mad:

OP banned from next years SS :p

:eek: :mad:

OP banned from next years SS :p

I have no wish to be a part of your right wing politics, the Schutzstaffel would be a nightmare.

Advertisement