Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question re psychic reading.

Options
  • 11-02-2011 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

hi all,

My sister went to Billy in Mullingar, she claims it was an overwhelming experience and that he could read her so well. In our family there is myself my brother and my sister. He went on to talk about me, and other family members after she asked him about her siblings. What I find unsettling, is that he did not once mention my brother. Did'nt even mention his name, or the fact he exsisted.

I suppose my question is, why? also, should this bother me, or is it something that occurs on a reguar babis with readings? I feel a bit stupid but I am slightly worried for him :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

hi all,

My sister went to Billy in Mullingar, she claims it was an overwhelming experience and that he could read her so well. In our family there is myself my brother and my sister. He went on to talk about me, and other family members after she asked him about her siblings. What I find unsettling, is that he did not once mention my brother. Did'nt even mention his name, or the fact he exsisted.

I suppose my question is, why? also, should this bother me, or is it something that occurs on a reguar babis with readings? I feel a bit stupid but I am slightly worried for him :confused:

relax...he wont cover everything or everybody...nothing may have popped into his head re your brother...doesnt mean a thing, if he seen death coming up he WOULD have told her

"an immediate family member will pass over" or something like that

did he mention other family members names? (hes never done that with me)

and you said he spoke about her siblings after she asked, maybe she didnt ask about your brother...simples, dont worry about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Well the obvious reason is that he didn't guess that you had one. Don't get stressed about it. :)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Dont be worried for your brother. There is nothing at all sinister in the fact he did not 'see' him. It could be simply that within your sisters reading, there was no reason for him to feature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 mayisuggest

Hi all,

Its been quite a couple of days, the day after I posted my bro was admitted to hosp with chest pains due to a heart condition he has (YES I am dead serious), the condition has never caused him any bother so stress levels as you can imagine were and still are very high.He is out now and seems to be alright again, but how weird is that??

Thanks everyone for your reassuring comments, seriously much appreciated. While I am watching him like a hawk, Im praying this ordeal is over for good and that is the end of it.

thanks again

Hi all,

Its been quite a couple of days, the day after I posted my bro was admitted to hosp with chest pains due to a heart condition he has (YES I am dead serious), the condition has never caused him any bother so stress levels as you can imagine were and still are very high.He is out now and seems to be alright again, but how weird is that??

Thanks everyone for your reassuring comments, seriously much appreciated. While I am watching him like a hawk, Im praying this ordeal is over for good and that is the end of it.

thanks again

jaysis, hope hes ok...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Hi all,

It's very weird indeed that the psychic never mentioned this. Seems like it would be big news, big spiritual vibrations or whatever? Instead he never mentioned you even having a brother.

I'm sticking with my original suggestion - he didn't guess you have a brother, that's why he didn't mention him or this big health scare that he has now.

I trust he'll get well soon. :)

It's very weird indeed that the psychic never mentioned this. Seems like it would be big news, big spiritual vibrations or whatever? Instead he never mentioned you even having a brother.

I'm sticking with my original suggestion - he didn't guess you have a brother, that's why he didn't mention him or this big health scare that he has now.

I trust he'll get well soon. :)

having experienced this fella a few times i have to admit it is strange that he didnt "sense" or whatever the health scare...im not explaining myself to you as you are clearly a skeptic which is grand but i went to him as a skeptic and by jaysis he proved me wrong...and no, not from guessing games, asking questions or cold/hot reading me...far too many predictions (quite specific) have occured, you really have to experience for yourself...but in saying that, im surprised he didnt "cop" this fellas health scare

EDIT: wonder when the reading occured, im assuming it was recently and not months and months ago & its that im basing the above on

Advertisement