Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fostering

Options
  • 11-02-2011 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I was hoping some people here could give me experiences or advise on fostering. I really really want to do it, I always have. We have 3 kids of our own but have space for another. I just would love to welcome another child into our house. We are such a fun loving house and are all very very close, we love the house to be full and to spend time with each other and I would love to help another child and let them experience a happy family life too.

My partner knows this is something I want to do but I haven't spoken to him of late about it, he has never dismissed it whenever I mentioned it but really want to get him onside to do it sooner rather than later too. Any suggestions?

I should also say, he is out of work but hopefully that wont be for too long, I just feel like the time is right now.

Comments

Advertisement