Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where is the NGPC seller??

• 11-02-2011 1:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Just wondering about this. Anyone in this forum called Patrick??? The guy who I met a few years back said he had an Aladdin's cave of retro wonders that he was probably gonna get rid of. Even tried to sell me a wonderswan when we met up (I foolishly declined cos I'd never heard of it).

For some reason the name Raven sticks in my head as the username, but I've checked through both my adverts a/c, messages and the boards community I can't find him! Ah well, his bounty shall probably remain with him, like some pharaoh getting buried with his treasure!!

On another note, shame on you Enternow for not getting back to the PM I sent you back in june 2007 about coming to view my cabinet for possible purchase :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,269 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Ronan|Ravan maybe?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Hygro wrote: »
    On another note, shame on you Enternow for not getting back to the PM I sent you back in june 2007 about coming to view my cabinet for possible purchase :D

Lol I bought your supergun/mvs carts and some pcbs I remember. Long time ago. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

Was that you?? give them back. LOL :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

o1s1n wrote: »
    Ronan|Ravan maybe?

Sadly not I! i don't have a wonderswan... or an alladins cave :(

I do have a basement however...

Master of the Universe

Was one of the pcbs Vendetta? If so she's mine now :D

Oh and thanks again for that Andrew. Still haven't had a chance to play it in a cab yet though. Damn broken candy :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,890 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You own a Vendetta PCB and you slag me about Cho Aniki? :)

Master of the Universe

If I was a sicko like you I'd own the Japanese version 'Crime Fighters 2' and not the censored western version known as Vendetta :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

o1s1n wrote: »
    Was one of the pcbs Vendetta? If so she's mine now :D

Oh and thanks again for that Andrew. Still haven't had a chance to play it in a cab yet though. Damn broken candy :(

yeah one was vendetta, the other was snow bros can't believe it's doing the rounds on the retro boards!! :D

Advertisement