Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injured dog - Barge pub bridge Grand canal

Options
  • 11-02-2011 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Did anyone notice a yellow German sheperdish dog at the canal bridge at the Barge pub yesterday morning ? He was wandering in traffic in a daze , with his toungue hanging out . I'm feeling very guilty now that I didn't stop to help it but we were very near a vet clinic so I'm hoping some saint helped the poor mutt over the bridge to the clinic ....

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

very near a vet clinic so I'm hoping some saint helped the poor mutt over the bridge to the clinic ....

Ya reckon the dog was on his way to the clinic?
    He was probably getting a cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Why didn't you stop?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cacamilis2011

I didn't stop because I was hoping that not stopping would annoy some randomer on boards.ie. Of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

phasers wrote: »
    Why didn't you stop?

It's what most people will be wondering, OP.
    I didn't stop because I was hoping that not stopping would annoy some randomer on boards.ie. Of course.

Lovely attitude, by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cacamilis2011

I posted to see if anyone knew about what happened to the dog because I felt guilty for not stopping.
    No-one has any information . Just opinions.
    I didn't stop because I was driving in rush hour through a very busy crossroads with 2 children .
    If it helps, I was thinking about world peace.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I was driving in rush hour through a very busy crossroads with 2 children .
    `
    childcatcher-431x300.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement