Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITIL V3 Exam

Options
  • 11-02-2011 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Hi All

I want to take the ITIL V3 Foundation exam in a week or so. I work in an ITIL environment so had a good idea of it to begin with but I bought a book and have gone through it and also the practice exams that came with it.

I want to get my hands on a couple of practice exams to do them and see how I go before forking out for the exam. I have googled and found loads of links but not really any to free practice exams.

Anyone have any links or maybe pdf's they have used and are finished with?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

djd80 wrote: »
    Hi All

I want to take the ITIL V3 Foundation exam in a week or so. I work in an ITIL environment so had a good idea of it to begin with but I bought a book and have gone through it and also the practice exams that came with it.

I want to get my hands on a couple of practice exams to do them and see how I go before forking out for the exam. I have googled and found loads of links but not really any to free practice exams.

Anyone have any links or maybe pdf's they have used and are finished with?

Cheers

Hi DJD80,

I completed this course recently. I have notes at work, when I'm back in the office on Tuesday, I'll dig them out and see if there's anything there that might fit the bill.

Boobar

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭djd80

Thanks a lot Boobar

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Lots of resources here

I did the 2 day course but didn't sit the exam. I wasn't a fan of the course material at all, it seems to over complicate the workings of an IT department and uses aload of irrelevant buzz words.

In saying that, lots of companies seem to be using it so it could be handy to know, not to mention looking very good on the ol' CV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Raekwon wrote: »
    Lots of resources here

Sorry,Page Not Found.Return to www.ITIL123.cn

Sorry,Page Not Found...Return to www.ITIL123.cn

Advertisement