Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tots Bots Reusable Nappies

Options
  • 11-02-2011 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the right place, but I'm chancing it anyway.

I was researching Reusable/Cloth Nappies, and came across a vendor on Ebay who seems to be doing a good deal on Tots Bots Reusable Nappies, with loads of the accessories for very reasonable prices. Click here for more information.

Hope this is useful to somebody!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Clayton11

To keep babies safe from infections and rashes, it is very essential to use nappies with good quality. A quality nappy helps to keep babies comfortable. You can make use of eco friendly nappies which will help out to reduce pollution.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Clayton11 wrote: »
    To keep babies safe from infections and rashes, it is very essential to use nappies with good quality. A quality nappy helps to keep babies comfortable. You can make use of eco friendly nappies which will help out to reduce pollution.

:confused: Any other advise on child rearing. Is it essential to use food with good quality or can she live on kebabs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the right place, but I'm chancing it anyway.

I was researching Reusable/Cloth Nappies, and came across a vendor on Ebay who seems to be doing a good deal on Tots Bots Reusable Nappies, with loads of the accessories for very reasonable prices. Click here for more information.

Hope this is useful to somebody!

The prices in the link are nuts and not reasonable. €200+. We used cloth nappies for the first 6 month (before solids :eek:) on our little one and I remember it all costing circa €50 at about €1 per cloth nappy and other inexpensive extras like clips and covers

http://www.naturebabies.co.uk/index.php?cat=Nappi_Nippas&ActinicSID=35b2ec0e474522553f1c9e293cdca93e</font> I think we got most stuff from here and the linked clips work really well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭RoboRat

I, like most people over 30, was reared (excuse the pun) on cloth nappies and it never done me any harm. There is nothing wrong with using cloth nappies and personally I wish more people would use them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Clayton11

groom wrote: »
    :confused: Any other advise on child rearing. Is it essential to use food with good quality or can she live on kebabs?

I suggest it would be better if you provide your baby with nutritious food of better quality which is available in the market to help you keep the health problems of your baby at bay. So, the first thing to do is to take good care of your baby's hygiene and then provide her with superior quality nutritious food which is recommended for babies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Clayton11 wrote: »
    I suggest it would be better if you provide your baby with nutritious food of better quality which is available in the market to help you keep the health problems of your baby at bay. So, the first thing to do is to take good care of your baby's hygiene and then provide her with superior quality nutritious food which is recommended for babies.

I am after stocking up on monster munch :(

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭WhatsGoingOn2

rom wrote: »
    I am after stocking up on monster munch :(

Monster munch is ok as there are orange bits in it and orange is a fruit. For a more balanced diet also give your baby Meanies as they come in a green packet and green is a vegetable.

Advertisement