Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing/ dead corydoras

Options
  • 11-02-2011 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭

Would any of these....danio, betta or peppered corydoras eat the remains of another corydora? I've 2 dead corydora, one still alive and well and one missing :confused:
    One danio is looking a bit off too. They've had a really big water change (probably 80%+) as I had no choice but to take EVERYTHING out to try to find the bodies....I found one in the very last bit of gravel I went through. There's no sign of the last one anywhere. I've looked in the filter pipes etc.

The live fish are back in now with some melafix. If they did eat the dead fish what are the implications? I have no idea why the corys died. Water levels were ok but there was a lot of brown algae.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭breadandjam

littlebug wrote: »
    Would any of these....danio, betta or peppered corydoras eat the remains of another corydora? I've 2 dead corydora, one still alive and well and one missing ...
    If they did eat the dead fish what are the implications?
    Most fish would eat the remains of a dead fish.
    There are no implications. I'd be more worried about doing such a large water change.

Advertisement