Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the awkward moment

• 11-02-2011 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

when u like go onto boards.ie automatically when all ur mates are around and there like what the **** is this u loser :eek:

anyone else ashamed of der boards membership? posting in rugby like is grand but on after hours its just for geek losers who studied animation and stuff like that
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

when you post an awkward moment thread, thinking you will get loads of thanks, but dont....

Forever alone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Bad...grammar...overload...must...not...correct...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

When you use retarded txt spk even though you have an entire keyboard in front of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Bad...grammar...overload...must...not...correct...

must .... be ... full ... stop... trigger... happy...

ugghhhh........

*spurlge*

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Release

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

When you use the word 'like' in completely the wrong context as a teenager from Beverly Hills 90210 would use it.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

...when the majority of posters replies reflect what your friends are thinking. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

nah see their not losers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

partyndbs wrote: »
    anyone else ashamed of der boards membership? posting in rugby like is grand but on after hours its just for geek losers who studied animation and stuff like that

After hours is for geek losers who studied animation? I thought that's what the Animation forum was for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I don't know about you OP but I'm a professional supermodel/monster truck driver who smokes and doesn't play by the rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

when u like go onto boards.ie automatically when all ur mates are around and there like what the **** is this u loser :eek:

I don't have any friends that's why I'm on boards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

you edit your post to make even less sense? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Oh dear....:o

But yes i am ashamed. Id never tell anyone i know i was on this thing.

Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

the awkward moment when you have a penis in your ass and your realise that your like totally gay!

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Oh dear....:o

But yes i am ashamed. Id never tell anyone i know i was on this thing.

Ever.

we know you are on here.

hondasam wrote: »
    we know you are on here.

Ah but you dont know me!

....thankfully...:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

This is the most inspiring thread that I've ever seen on any forum. Fair play OP for bringing such excitement into our dull boring lives, we'll be forever in your debt.

I'm just going off to animate something.

the awkward moment when you have a penis in your ass and your realise that your like totally gay!

If he was giving you a bj you would only be half gay !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

kfallon wrote: »
    When you use the word 'like' in completely the wrong context as a teenager from Beverly Hills 90210 would use it.....

Or move the "like" 3 places to the left to have the same sentence only from a cork perspective

*Sorry i'll go back to the arcade & retro forum

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Ah but you dont know me!

....thankfully...:p

you would be surprised who I know ;)

hondasam wrote: »
    you would be surprised who I know ;)

Oh really? Whats my first name? :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I got quite animated when I read the OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

So you re-regged then Jake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

yeah i must have you know me like jake jake jake

after hours its just for geek losers who studied animation and stuff like that
    yeah i must have you know me like jake jake jake

So you think everyone on AH is geek losers? Care to explain the rationale behind that statement?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

go to an ah beers and you'll see how arkward it isnt...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

The awkward moment when a Mod comes in and locks the thread and bans the OP.

/ Crosses fingers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

There's other ways to know that someone is gay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

AH is full of the types I wouldn't be seen dead with IRL.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭coronaextra

Its only gay if you take it..... O wait yea :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

The awkward moment when chillywilly thanks your gay post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I was expecting to read about the OPs mum walking in on him and catching him midstroke with a sock over his cock and asking about other peoples awkward moments. There should be a dislike or "do not recommend reading" button beside the thanks button for threads like this, I'll just have to make do with the thumbs down

gavredking wrote: »
    The awkward moment when a Mod comes in and locks the thread and bans the OP.

/ Crosses fingers

Not happening...so it must be OK to call posters "geek losers" now...

everyone should bookmark this page for proof that abuse is actually allowed in AH, might save you a banning sometime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Is this thread worth reading?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

nah see their not losers

What is a "not loser" and what about them?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I find it incredibly ironic when someone finds talking to a load of strangers on boards nerdy all the while thinking long and hard about what their new facebook status should be.

Fúcking gobshítes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement