Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend paving contractor for driveway

Options
  • 11-02-2011 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi,

Looking for recommendations for a company / person to (re)do my driveway. I'm trying to avoid the usual suspects for this type of work and instead get a landscaping or paving firm.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭gripcasey

hi i got paving and landscaping done a few years ago was very happy with work of contractor. If you want name and contact details PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Moreard wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking for recommendations for a company / person to (re)do my driveway. I'm trying to avoid the usual suspects for this type of work and instead get a landscaping or paving firm.

Thanks!

Orby Landscaping in Rush are quite good. Peter Smullen is the owner and I have seen him do quite a bit of work over the last 10 - 15 years. He has a good name. Will send you number tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Peckham

I'm interested in getting something similar done.

Gripcasey - have PM'd you.
    Moreard - let me know how you get on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Longroad76

Your best bet is to contact Roadstone or Kilsaran and they will recommend reputable paving contractors.

Advertisement