Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carers meet Candidates

Options
  • 11-02-2011 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

If there are any Family Carers out there in Limerick and North Tipperary who would like the opportunity to meet with their local election candidates and discuss their issues, there are three meetings being held.
    Tuesday 15th February at 10.30am at the Carlton Castletroy Park Hotel
    and
    Tuesday 15th February at 2.30pm at the Woodlands Hotel in Adare
    and
    Tuesday 15th February at 7.30pm at Nenagh Day Care Centre

Your chance to have a voice!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Eph1958

Hi, excellent idea. Did you organise this yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Nelly2

I think it's a Carers Association initiative. Similiar meetings being organised nationwide. Check out their website for more. http://www.carersireland.com/election.php

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Mrs A

That is right, I work for the Carers Association and this is my project in this area. It is about time Family Carers had their say. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Mrs A

Hi

If there are any Clare Carers out there feeling invisible and ignored by the government, please come along and meet your local election Candidates on Wednesday 23 February at 11am at the Old Ground Hotel.

This is your chance to have your say!

If you have any questions, please call 061 310803

Thanks

Advertisement