Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat's Best Öko Plus cat litter

• 11-02-2011 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know where I could buy the Cat's Best Öko Plus cat litter in a shop? I know I could order it off zooplus but because I won't be around during the day to receive it I wanted to just pick it up in a store. I'm in the Maynooth, Co. Kildare area by the way. Thanks for any replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 greenasil

I use this litter too- it's the best thing I've found for my cat! I've also ordered from zooplus.ie but also hoping for a local source.
    Found out last week that Molly's in Dun Laoghaire have it. :) When I rang them, they said they've had trouble with their supplier for the litter and looking for a different source. :o Hoping they can sort this out soon- I'd love to buy from a local supplier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

Maxi zoo stock Oko plus and if you buy in bulk you should be able to negotiate a discount. We have four cats and buy it from the Maxi zoo store in Naas. I told them that they were more expensive than zooplus and negotiated a discount for a bulk order.
    Failing that, is there any way that you could have it delivered to your job? If you drive, it'd be the easiest way to ensure you get your order.

Advertisement