Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cappcino/espresso maker

Options
  • 11-02-2011 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,899 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know of any deals going at present on these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,505 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

What budget do you have? The cheapest ones are around €30-€40 but produce poor espresso. A good one will cost you several hundred euro. A few years ago I bought the cheapest Gaggia one for €95. The build quality is poor but the quality of the coffee is excellent. I'm happy and it's still working (use it every day)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,899 ✭✭✭billyhead

Under 100 euro. I don't need a heavey duty machine i.e I only need one to make one cappacino at a time. It would have to have a frother of course:D

• Registered Users Posts: 65,505 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

My budget was about €100 too. Just did a bit of googling and I can't find any Gaggia machine for anywhere near that. The cheapest are around £140 / €170. Can't find the one I bought either, maybe it's been discontinued? :(

Advertisement